I've been a fan of Haunted Attractions since I was a child. The mystery, fear, theatricality, and overall experience of entering the unknown drew me in like nothing else. At this point in time I've been through hundreds of attractions across the United States, and had the privilege of speaking to many of the owners and creators of these wonderful events--and in some even more spectacular cases able to go backstage and watch the horror happen.
Starting in 2011 I began writing about some of these experiences with an eye toward giving feedback to the creators, as well as guiding people to the events that I thought were worth their time. Unfortunately many of the existing reviews and information therein are no longer available online–but some of them are now hosted here at Harknell.com. I’ll be adding new reviews, ideas, and rants here moving forward.
Onward to Happy Haunting….
- Bates Motel Haunted Attraction Review 2013
- The ScareHouse Shake At Burgatory in Pittsburgh – Help local kids in need!
- Mountville PA: Field of Screams 2013 Haunted Attraction Review
- Special Disney Haunted Mansion Hatbox Ghost Shirt Now available for Purchase Online for limited time!
- Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream 2013 Details Emerging: Voodoo Queen
- Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 23 Reveals 2013 Information: Cabin In The Woods
- Haunt Review: Eastern State Penitentiary Remix
- Haunt Review: Shocktoberfest 2012
- Haunt Review: Lulu’s House of Horrors 2012
- Haunt Review: Haunted Schoolhouse and Lab – Akron, Ohio
- Haunt review: Night of Terror
- Haunt review: The Bates Motel 2012
- Haunt Review: Nightmare At Gravity Hill
- Haunt Review: Haunting At The Waldorf Hotel
- Haunt Preview: Stadium of Screams
- Haunt Review: Killers, A Nightmare Haunted House
- Haunt Review: Brighton Asylum Infectious
- Haunt Review: Ghostly Manor Thrill Center
- Haunt Review: Madame Tussauds After Dark!
- Haunt Review: Frightland in Middletown, DE